Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Serving in Serbia

In a little over a week (June 1st to be exact), I'll be leaving to serve God in Serbia for nine weeks! While I'm gone, I will post updates with the ways God will be working in both the Serbs and my life! I'm very excited and can't wait to be apart of the ministry already taking place in Serbia. Knowing that going to Serbia is part of God's will for my life and resting assured that He will always be with me, there's still part of me that's scared. As I've been reading through Jeremiah, God has comforted me through Jeremiah 1:7-8 "Don't say, 'I'm too young,' for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!" We serve an AMAZING God, who cares so much about each one of us!
Please keep all of us student missionaries in your prayers, as we're able to go to the ends of the earth and share the love of Jesus with other this summer!
I love you all! Tori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you ALL of my love Tori!!! May God richly bless each of you every day and I pray that a lost soul comes to know our Savior! I love you, Karen

Kim said...

Tori,
I will have you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I am so proud of your strenght, devotion and love of God. God bless you! Love you, Kim Jones